The Amenities Committee undertakes projects to enhance the local environment and to support and promote local services. The work of the Committee involves:
- Care of 5 noticeboards, several seats and benches around the Parish and two bus shelters.
- Care of the War Memorial, a Grade II Listed Building.
- Two part time litter wardens working to keep the main roads clean and tidy.
- The Parish Street Map.
- Finchampstead allotments.
- Floral displays for the California crossroads area.
The members of the Amenities Committee are:
Cllr Mrs Sylvia McDonald (Chair)
Cllr Steve Bowers (Vice Chair)
Cllr Roland Cundy
Cllr Mrs Chris Driver
Cllr Mrs Becky Eytle
Cllr Mrs Nancy Jennings-Frisby
Cllr Andy Pearce
Cllr Gordon Veitch