The Finance & General Management Committee is responsible for budgeting and for the overall control of the general management, administration and financial arrangements of the Parish Council. Its work includes:
- Setting the annual budget and the precept (the amount collected from residents by Wokingham Borough Council as part of the Council Tax).
- The annual audit of accounts, and annual return.
- Grants and donations to local groups and organisations.
- Risk management and insurance including overseeing the work of the Risk Management Working Group.
- Community Infrastructure Levy.
- Overseeing the work of the Community Communications and Consultation Working Group.
- Leading on forwarding planning; liaison with Wokingham Borough Council over partnership working and devolution of services / assets; utilising powers conferred through the Localism Act (2011) and any other current matters.
The members of the Finance Committee are :
Cllr Roger Woof (Chair)
Cllr Steve Bromley (Vice Chair)
Cllr David Cornish
Cllr Mrs Becky Eytle
Cllr Graham Jukes OBE
Cllr Jim May
Cllr Richard Rampton
Cllr Gordon Veitch