Cycle September – The Global Bike Challenge is coming!
- Cycle September is based on a tried and tested format that has engaged more than 517,000 people worldwide and helped 121,000 people take up riding or get back in the saddle.
- You can take part as an individual, with your workplace and with your cycling club or social cycling group.
- Individuals and their workplaces will compete on local, national and global leaderboards to see who can earn the most points.
- Points are earned for every mile and day you ride plus every person you encourage.
- You could win bikes, gear, restaurant vouchers and lots of other great prizes – plus if you encourage your company to sign up and your team tops the national leaderboard at the end of September, you could win Cyclehoop equipment for your workplace!
Register here, enjoy a ride and record it on your profile to see what Love to Ride is all about.