Finchampstead Neighbourhood Development Plan (FNDP) documents
Following an independent examination, the Finchampstead Neighbourhood Plan (FNDP) has been found to meet the basic conditions, subject to a number of modifications, and can now proceed to referendum.
Residents of Finchampstead parish will be able to vote on the FNDP on Thursday 7 September 2023.
You can find the Plan and supporting documents below. (A hard copy is available to view from the Finchampstead Library at The FBC Centre; Wokingham Borough Council Office’s, and Wokingham Library).
- Declaration of Result of Poll
- Notice of Poll
- Notice of Referendum
- A map which identifies the area to which the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan relates (refer to Figure 4, p15 in the FNDP)
- Finchampstead Neighbourhood Development Plan (FNDP) – Referendum Version
- The Submission Finchampstead Neighbourhood Development Plan (FNDP)
- The Submission Neighbourhood Plan Policies Map (refer to Figure 7, p35 in the FNDP)
- The Consultation Statement
- The Basic Conditions Statement
- The Strategic Environmental Assessment – Environmental Report August 2022
- The Strategic Environmental Assessment – Scoping Report June 2022
- The Habitats Regulation Assessment – August 2022
- Proposed Sites for Additional Housing Topic Paper
- Local Green Spaces Topic Paper
- Separation of Settlements Topic Paper
- October – November 2019 Consultation Survey Results
- January – February 2021 Regulation 14 Consultation Document Report
- October – November 2021 Second Phase Regulation 14 Consultation, phase 2 Report
- TVERC.19.236 Finchampstead Parish Biodiversity Report
Documents relating to the Independent Examination of the Plan.